By now, you’ve probably heard of Bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with a free $ 10 Bitcoin is a great way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I am still new to all of this and stumbled upon this process during my research. It helped me, so I thought I should share it with you.
The first thing to know about buying Bitcoin is that there are several main ways to buy it and it is not that complicated to do so.
The two main ways to buy Bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange: they’re one of the largest exchanges, have a clean, easy-to-understand interface, are accessible by apps from various mobile and computer platforms, and offer you $ 10 of free Bitcoin to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well: BTCMarkets and Coinspot, to name a couple that are good, but only Coinbase has the $ 10 startup bonus.
The additional advantages of Coinbase are that it operates locally in several currencies; for example, if you’re in Australia, all of your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you don’t have to stick to your fingers with exchange rates and the like.
It’s also worth mentioning that Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency Coinbase deals with: you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you decide to use, you can still get $ 10 of free Bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how you get your $ 10 free Bitcoin:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you eligible for the $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number, and uploading proof of your ID (driver’s license, passport, or other photo ID; you can take a picture with the phone)
3) Enter your credit card details and verify the card by viewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your Internet bank statement (it’s instant and you won’t be charged)
4) Place an order for $ 100 worth of Bitcoin, Etherium (whatever) in your now activated account. If your local currency is not in US dollars, you will need to make sure you place an order equivalent to US $ 100.
*** IMPORTANT TO NOTE: All Bitcoin purchases have a commission and Coinbase is no different. A the majority, the initial purchase fee of $ 100 should be approximately $ 4 ***
5) That’s it! After a couple of days, the value of US $ 10 Bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account; even when you subtract the purchase commission, keep going.
So, if you are curious about Bitcoin, want to dive without any risk and want to get free money (!) During the process, give it a try. The Bitcoin bonus will cover much more than your commissions for this first deposit and can help you know what it is all about.
Some final notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not get free credit
• You can only get the $ 10 free by signing up using the link below.
• The above offer is limited by time; after creating your account using the link, you have 180 days in which you can buy Bitcoin, Litecoin or Etherium worth US $ 100 and still get the $ 10 credit.
I hope you have a prosperous and fortunate future with Bitcoin and take advantage of the $ 10 free. Free money doesn’t come out every day, and with rates at which Bitcoin has recently grown, the $ 10 could quickly multiply. My plan is to stay at $ 110 for a while, see what happens and get to know the ups and downs of Bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.